Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bring romance to your bedroom with a canopy


A canopy bed always sounds exotic into my head and makes me dream of beutiful princess and fairies in its sight! I feel that a canopy can transorm a simple bedroom into an amazingly atmospheric, dreamy and serene space. I love the sight of sheer transparent drapes enfolding the bed while the light summer breeze make them waving! Oh...such a bedroom is ideal for real relaxation and the sweetest dreams you' ve ever seen!!!   
Even if you haven't a structured canopy bed, it is so simple to get the look of a canopy and to surround your bed in softeness and color... The easiest solution is to buy one from the market and attach it into your ceilling. But for those who would like to create a special atmosphere is to find a fabric which fits perfectly with your bedroom (I prefer light and ethereal fabrics) and make  it by yourshelves. I found 10 dreamy canopy bedrooms which can offer you a lot of inspiration in order to make your own! I felt in love with the bedroom of San Giorgio Mykonos Hotel (1st photo) and then with this one of Panormos retreat (3rd photo). Which is your favorite? 




Follow me on 
| Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ Flickr |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...