Sunday, November 30, 2014

20+2 stoves to warm your home this winter


Every winter, when the temperature falls, I start thinking about cozy spaces with fireplaces to warm them... I love so much the warmth of the fire and the colors which offers to the space when you turn off the lights! As much I would love to have a fireplace in my home, I would also love to have a stove... A stove offers such a special style to the space, even if it is a modern one or a rustic! Here you can find a lot of ideas...


2 comments:

  1. καλησπερα Γεωργία μου , πολυ ομορφες ιδέες η Β κληρωση του πανηγυριού τελειωσε και περιμενω την διευθυνση σου για το καθιερωμενο αναμνηστικο δωρο στο katitimou@gmail.com σε φιλω

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ!!! Θα σου στείλω τα στοιχεία μου το συντομότερο.... Φιλιά!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...